I've always loved Old Navy for this one specific reason: 30% off Clearance sales. I have a Banana Republic Card, which gives me Rewards Dollars for every dollar spend. Then save my BR Rewards and Cash for these exact times. This sale is one day only, so act fast and you can score these amazing deals! I found blouses as low as $3 and a pair of linen pants for $8! Then I used my Rewards Dollars and paid NOTHING for everything I bought today (tax and shipping was actually $10, so I got a whole new wardrobe for $10!). This may not be Budget Home Love, but man oh man, IT IS BUDGET. And when you save on items throughout the rest of your life, you have more money to invest in your home. So bam! Here it is. Double click on the images to purchase directly through Old Navy.
The following post contains affiliate links. As an Affiliate Marketing Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This allows me to keep my design rates low and my blog up and running.
For more information regarding affiliate links, please scroll to the bottom of this page for a full explanation.
MY FAVORITE BLOUSE + TOPS DEALS
MY FAVORITE DRESSES, SKIRTS, + JUMPERS DEALS
MY FAVORITE PANTS + SHORTS DEALS
MY FAVORITE SWEATERS + JACKETS DEALS
Here are a few tips for buying clothes from Old Navy:
1. Size down for jackets and sweaters. This helps slim you.
2. Wash on gentle cycle and avoid drying to extend the life of these clothes.
3. Pair basics from a nicer brand with trendy pieces from Old Navy to update your look without spending a ton of money.
4. Wait for sales and then pounce. 30% off clearance is as good as it gets, so jump on it.
5. Know your size. Try on clothes at the store before you plan to buy.
6. Save your Old Navy cash and Rewards Dollars and don't be afraid to let them expire if you don't find something you love. Spending money on clothes you'll never wear just for the sake of saving money is never a good bargain.
This page contains affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission from the products sold through my site. It does not cost anything extra to the reader, is incredibly common among bloggers, and does not affect my decision to promote these products. Affiliate links are available for almost every product sold online today. This means that I can choose from everything available - and still chose these recommendations. Any product opinions list are PURELY MY OWN and are not controlled by any affiliate programs. Email email@example.com if you have additional questions about my affiliate programs or links. xoxo