3 - 5 Dollar Store succulents, varying sizes and colors
1 bag Dollar Store vase filler rocks
2 Dollar Store Hanging Floral Globes
Fishing Wire or String (for hanging)
1. Rinse the rocks under warm water for 5 minutes. Lay out to dry.
2. Once rocks are dry, place them in a glass or ceramic bowl, leaving room for stirring.
3. Sprinkle approximately 10 drops of essential oil of your choice (my favorite - affiliate link) over the rocks and stir well, using silicone spatula. Allow rocks to dry for half an hour.
4. Once rocks are dry, fill the floral globes about 1/3 of the way (approximately 1/2 cup).
5. Add succulents to your liking. Make sure you completely bury the stems in the rocks for a more realistic look.
6. Tie string around the plastic hook at top of globe, leaving 2 feet for adjustments.
7. Hang from curtain rod over window.
To read the full post with all of the Dollar Store Succulent crafts, head over to the blog.